Sometimes when living in a small town, it is easy to think there is nothing to fear. Just flip on the local TV or scan the police column in the newspaper to discover bad things can happen, especially if you are not prepared...
Double Eagle Fitness Presents: Basic Self-Defense/Personal Safety Class
In just three hours let a former special forces seargeant and intelligence officer show you how to:
- Assess a violent situation, size-up an attacker and melt the "freeze" response that stops you from defending yourself;
- Hone 360 degree situational awareness and body confidence;
- Identify your body’s natural weapons and learn the enemy’s natural targets & pressure points;
- Escape and prevent choke holds;
- Escape and prevent someone from pinning you down;
- What to do if threatened by a firearm or knife;
- How to strike back and flee;
- Non-verbal &verbal communication tips to avoid and prevent violent situations;
- Real life situations will be demonstrated and practiced
Class is held the last Saturday of every month. Space is limited to 14 people per session. Ages 16 and up are welcome. Cost is $55.00. Kids classes are available too. See www.doubleeaglefitness.com for details.
MOST CRIMES ARE PREVENTABLE!!
"The Self-Defense & Personal Safety class was so great! There was so much diversity in the class- people from 14 to 83 years old, and having black belts to having no previous training- yet we all got something out of it. I know I'm going to use the techniques for staying out of dangerous situations for the rest of my life, and although I hope I never have to use the hands-on techniques, I'm so glad to know them! The instructors are very patient, experienced, and dedicated. THANK YOU Samantha and Beqir!" --Kara Scherer