Are you battling to keep your home? Do you need some help? Would you like that help for free?
Fair Housing of Marin is offering a Foreclosure Drop-in Clinic on July 18. This clinic is helpful for those who want to learn more about all of their options in the loan modification and foreclosure process from our HUD-Certified Counselor. A Spanish-speaking counselor will be present and our services are offered free of charge.
- assistance for unemployed homeowners
- reinstatement for homeowners behind in mortgage
- principal reduction for homeowners who owe more than their home is worth
- transition assistance for homeowners face foreclosure, short sale or deed-in-lieu
What should you bring?
- Latest mortgage statement
- 2011 & 2010 Tax Return Documents
- Most recent bank statements
- 2 most recent months of pay stubs
- Hardship letter explaining reason for default
- Monthly expense sheet (detailed)
If you cannot attend, or for more information or to make an appointment for a specific time slot, please contact us.
Stefanie Taylor, Foreclosure Prevention Intake Specialist, 415-457-5025 Ext 111
Beth Rader, Foreclosure Prevention Counselor, 415-457-5025 Ext 107