With this stormy autumn weather, we're seeing leaves blowing around everywhere. We're also seeing Leafs blowing around more often — the all-electric Nissan Leafs that are selling well among folks who turn green at the thought of greenhouse gas emissions.
Leafs, Toyota Priuses, Chevy Volts, old Honda Insights and other plug-ins are gaining popularity in Marin, which has a growing need for charging stations. The County of Marin is responding the increased demand by installing charging stations at the Marin Civic Center.
Have a look at this new county-made video.
See what else is happening in San Rafael:
- New E-cigarette Store Faces Resistance from West End Business Owners
- UPDATED: 2 Injured in Shooting Outside Club 101
- Pier 1 Imports Celebrates Grand Opening Before Black Friday
- San Rafael’s Priciest Homes: 25 Harcourt Street
- Drivers Flee After Crash on 101