San Rafael police arrested a woman with several outstanding Marin County warrants for her arrest after she allegedly stole a bicycle from her ex-husband, according to Det. Scott Eberle.
Elisa Kristine Bryant, 43, was booked in Marin County Jail on Monday on charges of burglary and resisting a police officer. She also had warrants for battery, driving without a license, petty theft and disobeying a court order. Her bail is $100,000.
Neighbors reported to police that Bryant was seen entering her ex-husband’s house around 3 p.m. on Monday. They heard a loud banging coming from the home and she was seen leaving on a bicycle, Eberle said.
She attempted to flee when officers found her near Miramar and Second streets. “After they had her in custody they found that she was wanted to for several warrants,” Eberle said.
See what else is happening in San Rafael:
- Kellogg's Frosted and Unfrosted Mini-Wheats Recalled for Metal Fragments
- Should E-cigarettes be Regulated in San Rafael?
- How to Watch the Orionids Meteor Shower 2012
- Woman Trapped for Four Hours After Car Accident on Lucas Valley Road
- Indian Court Issues Arrest Warrant for Marinscope Newspapers Owner