.

Haz-Mat Team Swarms Marinwood Home After Acid Splash

Husband and wife treated at hospital while chemical experts clean up mess in garage.

A man and his wife were hospitalized after an acid splash incident at their home in Marinwood on Sunday, and several homes in the neighborhood were evacuated while hazardous materials experts cleaned up the mess, fire department sources said.

The man was working in his garage on Quietwood Drive when he somehow got the substance in his eyes at about 12:16 p.m., said Captain John Bagala of the Marinwood Fire Department, route: {:controller=>"listings", :action=>"show", :id=>"marinwood-fire-department"} -->. The man's wife also was exposed and two kids were present during the incident as well he said. A medical crew transported the entire family to

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something