Located in the Fairhills neighborhood of San Rafael, this this updated home (originally built in 1956) sports Mt. Tamalpais views from most rooms.
The house is 2,025 square feet and has four bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
It is listed for $1,299,000.
There is a fireplace in the living room and a breakfast bar in the kitchen. It has oak flooring. Outside, there is a tropical pool and gardens, including fruit trees. The lot is .4 acres.
The house has a two-car garage. Exterior construction is wood siding and the roofing is metal.
The listing is brokered by RE/MAX of Central Marin. For more information, visit the AOL Real Estate site.
See what else is happening on San Rafael Patch:
- Officials Try to Calm Terra Linda Neighbors' Concerns Over Community School Relocation
- No One Injured in Cell Phone Store Shooting
- San Rafael’s Cheapest Homes: 77 Village Circle
- Hunters Rescued When Small Boat Nearly Capsizes
- Mill Valley Man Recounts New Year's Eve Rescue on Mount Tam