Built in 1974, this condominium has one bedroom and one bathroom. It is 738 square feet.
It is a foreclosed property.
The townhouse is listed at $238,900 ($324 per square foot).
It is a bottom-floor end unit situated in what the agent describes as a quiet community.
The unit has a wood-burning fireplace, exterior patio, storage room washer and dryer hook-ups and an assigned parking space.
The listing is brokered by Auction.com, LLC. For more information and photos, visit the AOL Real Estate page.
Check out what else is on San Rafael Patch:
- Police Release Details of Deputy-Involved Shooting
- Golden Gate Bridge Switches to All-Electronic Tolling on March 27
- Health Warning Issued for Some Marin Shellfish
- Marin DA Voices Support for ‘Common-Sense’ Gun Regulations
- How to Use the New Golden Gate Bridge Toll Cash Payment Stations
- Crowd Chatter Incites Bob Weir to Walk Off Stage at Sweetwater