Dinner’s done and the only thing more stuffed than the bird is you. Now the question becomes: What to do with all those leftovers?
While many say simple reheating is all that’s necessary to have a “day after” feast, others have elaborate recipes for turning Thanksgiving leftovers into gourmet delights.
From savory turkey soups to sinfully delicious pot pies and mile-high sandwiches, everyone has their own ideas on what to do with what’s leftover. The Food Network even has an entire recipe collection dedicated to the topic.
We’d prefer to hear from you!
What are your favorite Thanksgiving leftover recipes? Share them in the comments section or upload them as an announcement.
See what else is happening in San Rafael:
- Italian Street Painting Festival to Return in 2013
- Woodlands Pet Store Moves In to Western Sports Location
- Police Arrest Three Day Care Workers in Fatal Infant Asphyxiation
- Family of 6 Displaced by Canal Apartment Fire
- Sol Food Owner to Open Downtown Retail Store