Flooding is occurring on a northbound U.S. Highway 101 off-ramp in Marin this morning, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The Sir Francis Drake Boulevard off-ramp near Greenbrae became flooded around 7:45 a.m., according to the CHP.
Lanes on the off-ramp heading in both directions toward Sir Francis Drake Boulevard are affected by pooling water, according to the CHP.
As of 9:15 a.m., the off-ramp was still open but the CHP was advising motorists to drive carefully and avoid the flooded lanes.
According to the National Weather Service, the heaviest rainfall today is expected before 11 a.m.
--Bay City News Service
See what else is happening in San Rafael:
- New E-cigarette Store Faces Resistance from West End Business Owners
- UPDATED: 2 Injured in Shooting Outside Club 101
- Pier 1 Imports Celebrates Grand Opening Before Black Friday
- San Rafael’s Priciest Homes: 25 Harcourt Street
- Drivers Flee After Crash on 101