Marin Ventures is hiring enthusiastic, reliable people who appreciate a set work schedule and a great work environment. In our organization, you’ll be providing instruction and support to adults with developmental disabilities who need personal care and assistance with the activities of daily living. Our Instructors provide support both in our facility, engaging in music, gardening, and independent living skills classes, and at community locations including local swimming pools, bowling, libraries, and special events. We offer competitive compensation for our entry-level Instructor positions with an excellent benefits package.
· Must have High School Diploma (or equivalent)
· Must have Current California driver’s license, good driving record, and insured three-passenger car.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with clients in English.
· College Degree or CNA certification a plus!
· Experience working with people with developmental disabilities preferred.
Call Kayla at 415-472-4961 x106 to apply