Hundreds of thousands of people lined the shores of San Francisco Bay to watch the Fleet Week Air Show, the America’s Cup and U.S. Navy's Blue Angels with the majestic Mount Tam in the background. Were you there? Upload your photos here.
See what else is happening in San Rafael:
- Mountain Lions Vs. Bobcats: Do You Know the Difference?
- Sports Complex Critics and 10-Foot Clapper Rail Rally in Front of Library
- Council Approves Marin's Toughest Smoking Ban
- MVFF: Bradley Cooper Spills About 'Silver Linings Playbook' to a Packed Theater
- Now Hiring: City of San Rafael Has Job Openings