1) Break out the tiny tutus! Pre-ballet classes for 3- and 4-year-olds at Marinwood Community Center are today from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
2) Expose your tween to art from Japan, China, France, America, Mexico and Africa. Art classes for 6-12 year-olds are today from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Marinwood Community Center.
3) Should you let your baby cry it out or soother her to sleep? Does nipple size matter? Does organic baby food really make her smarter? If you've got a new one and want to discuss these topics and more, check out the new mom's support group at 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Parents Place. There is no charge.
4) Swing by the library and catch a story for your babe in the process. Story time for children birth to 3-years-old is at 10:30 a.m.
5) Grab a slice of Marin History and swing by the eponymous museum today between 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. to check out 'Treasures from the Vault.' Details about the collection of cameras, coke bottles and Boy Scout badges are here.