Here's what you need to know today:
1. Today is the first day of The . Celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge, the fair is the first public event to marks this landmark anniversary. The fair will run through July 4.
2. The will relocate to parking lot at the mall at Northgate for today’s market only.
3. The Marin County Department of Parks and Open Spaces are accepting contractor bids until 2 p.m. Sealed bids can be submitted to .
4. The City of San Rafael is looking for a qualified consultant to assist with the design and planning of a city works project. Bids are due at 4 p.m.
5. If you want to enter that classic Chevy Camero or the 69’ Mustang gathering dust at the garage, in the Classic Car and Yacht Show, today is the last day to send in insurance forms. This expo event will benefit San Rafael non-profit