This is what you need to know today:
1. A four-day Nike sponsored soccer camp begins today at Click here to register.
2. The American Heart Association is offering a Pet First Aid & CPR class tonight. If Fluffy chokes on that niblet, you’ll be prepared. Salavation Army Building, 350 4th Street, 5:30p.m.
3. It’s Monday which means that Seahorse Splash Camp is back in action! Games, arts and crafts and swimming all rolled into one. At the Terra Linda Community Pool, click here for more information. 8:30a.m.
4. is offering a class on beginning mediation. Today is the last day to register and also the first day of instruction. Register by 12p.m. 7:45p.m.
5. Gamers Alert! has listed the roles open in it’s latest version of battle game GRPA. Get ready to battle villains and monsters that “ravage the land abroad!” Intrigued? Click here for more information.