1. Grab your recycled, reusable, earth friendly bags and head to the farmer's market from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Marin Veterans' Memorial Auditorium parking lot, 10 Avenue of the Flags.
2. Toddler Storytime is from 10:15 to 10:45 a.m. at the San Rafael public library. The animated storytime, which is designed for newborns to three-year-olds, includes songs, fingerplays, flannelboard stories and Mother Goose.
3. Enjoy "A Very Jerry Christmas" and rock out with "Cryptical", a Grateful Dead coverband performing at George's nightclub. Show starts at 8 p.m. and details are here.
4. The Chess Club meets today from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Whistlestop Active Aging Center, at 930 Tamalpais Ave. in San Rafael. All levels are welcome and it's free.
5. Downward Dog with your baby. Check out "Mommy and Me Yoga" from 10 to 11 a.m. at Parents Place. Full details are here.