Here's what you need to know today:
1. The is free and open to the public. 6p.m.
2. Are you an emergency room nursing needing to take a TNCC course? A two-day course begins today, email Lynne.Behr@kp.org for more information.
3. is holding the Parks and Open Space meeting. 3p.m.
4. Stretch your mind and attend Two Brain Hemispheres ~ Two Perspectives with James Olson at the . 7p.m.
5. Do you have a great business idea but lack the skills to start up? Consider signing up for the Santa Rosa Junior College sponsored 3 part Seminar, So You Want to Start A Business...Marin, taking place August 16-18. Click here for more information.