1. Learn how to surf the net from 10 to noon at Whistlestop. Details are here.
2. Get down with the Christman Jug Band. They play at 7:30 p.m. at the Seafoord Peddler.
3. Sing to your baby with your buddies. Check out Baby Times with Sarah Sonnet today from 10:30 to 11 a.m. at the San Rafael library. It's for babies birth to 18 months of age.
4. Go native with SPAWN! You can help prepare native plant species for use in local stream restoration projects. SPAWN meets today (and every Friday) 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. For more information email Blaine Vossler - email@example.com.
5. Find and elf and score money. Oliver the Elf will be cruising Northgate Mall mall today (and every Friday until Christmas) giving out 50, $20 gift cards to shoppers.