Sponsored by the Bay Area Moreno Institute (BAMI), this weekend workshop follows in the footsteps of the original Therapeutic Spiral Model (TSM). Like-minded people gather for body, mind and heart work at IMAGINE! Center for Creativity and Healing - a venue that has sensitively and carefully held the deep work of many who search for inner truth and serenity.
Kate Hudgins, PhD, Sylvia Israel, LMFT, and the TSM Team create a safe environment where participants learn to transcend traumatic experiences and experience restorative ones. Accessing strengths and resources participants will face past experiences, release their power, and effect change for the present and future. Using safe experiential/action methods participants will encounter moments of life-changing experiences.
- WHEN: Friday, 10/11, 6-9PM; Sat., 10/12, 10AM-5PM, Optional Training 6:30-9PM; Sunday, 10/13, 10AM-4PM.
- WHERE: IMAGINE! Center for Creativity and Healing, San Rafael, CA.
- FEES: $450. 10% discount for CIIS students. Some partial scholarships available. Optional Saturday Evening Training Session ($50). CEUs for MFT, LCSW-$15 (Sylvia Israel BBS947). Training hours for Drama Therapy, Psychodrama, MFT licensure & the International Certification Program in Trauma Therapy through Therapeutic Spiral Institute.
- DEPOSIT: $100. Fully refundable up to 4 weeks prior; 50% refundable thereafter; no refund after 10/7.
- REGISTRATION: Kimberly Powers (281) 770-4613; email@example.com.
- INFORMATION: Sylvia Israel (415) 454-7308; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sylvia Israel, LMFT, TEP, is an international trainer in Psychodrama, Registered Drama Therapist & Board Certified Trainer (RDT/BCT), founding member of BAMI, founder & director of IMAGINE! Center for Creativity & Healing, and Past-Director of the Bay Area Playback Theatre. Sylvia began training in the Therapeutic Spiral Model in 1995 and has taught about PTSD and Action Methods at CA Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS), JFK University, and at other graduate programs. Sylvia maintains a private psychotherapy practice in Marin and San Francisco.
Members of the Action Team are Melanie Bandera-Hess, MFTI; Kimberly Powers, LMFT; Gabriel Thibaut, LMFT
For more information about TSM: www.drkatehudgins.com. About BAMI:www.BayAreaMorenoInstitute.com.